Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wahhahahahaha

1st of all ...

i get my SPM result ... wuuuhuuuu !!
but today the point doesn't at the cert XD




that was ....
i was in relationship with her !!!! XD

yeahhh ....!!!

she stayed back ...
because she is going to decorate the notice board ...
and i do help her ....

before that .... we all went to pak hailam have our lunch .... (ALL ) -..-
then after lunch .... me & her was walking together
and i asked her ....
can you be my girl friend ?

she said yes she do .... XD
wuuuhuuuuu
my billion sperm is swimming hardly that time !
hehehehe

and i put my hand at her shoulder .... =P

but she said very tired -..-
lol ...
then i changed to hands ....

her hand is small but i like ... XD
we walked back to school ...

suddenly a student that call veng yie ....
she say: jinyong .... you so leng zai now !!!

wuuuuffff ..... make me high ... haha !!

back to topic ... i changed pj shirt .... -..-
so gam today ws rumah biru ,....
a guys call me masuk baris .... -..- wooofff
because of i wearing rumah biru pj shirt -..-

i told that guy i had graduated ....
-..-
he only left .... lol !

and i help her decorated the board also -..-
until 5 o'clock ....

we sited closer than an ants ... XD

sooooo ....
before i back home i called kenneth to fetch me ... o..O
then he said his car is still repair or what -..-

he asked me back with ju yee ....

then ju yee said her mama can fetch me back ....
soo ...
i do ....

she wanna sit beside me ....
haha ..

is very cramped ....
but i can felt the warm ... XD
and i hold her hands ....

damn ... !!
after nguk ching i never hold a girl hand like this !!
you know ?

she is my girl friend now .... !
wuuuhahahahahaahahahahahaa !!!!

and before i reach my house i told her my house is very ugly
she said i love you not your house -..-
wooofffff

mouth flower flower than me .... =..=
then i said call you tonight ... XD yeahhh ....

write too long ady ....
i go TFK 1st ....
later continue ....
hahahahahaha !!!
just kidding .... =P
im not wen fei .... hahaha

(JK) -joey king
(JK) - JoKing ? -..-

No comments:

Post a Comment