Friday, January 14, 2011

Off day .... o..O


finally off day ... =P

but ....
time passed fast -..-

ah chua called me just now ...
he said he's consider to stop working at nike
in 31th january ...

o..O
because he had reserve his time for pei ying ..
why?
for valentine ....
and he said that only meet once a week
felt so hard ...

fooorrkk zooorrr kkoooiii ...
-..-
he's really a good boyfriend ...


i dun wanna work alone ... T..T ...
seriously since i was working ..
i felt that i started speechless ...
maybe my topic is not my colleague type ..
=( i miss my friend ....

i can know what was wei jian feels like ...
-..-

ah chua make me laugh !!
haha ..
when we're shift the boxes to upstair
he said ...
"haizz , 为了pei ying的生活过的好一点"....

hahaha !!!
i laughed ....

siew may so pity yesterday .... =(
her boss do not let her go early ....
make her late to home ..
kesiannn -..-

gwynne're learning hairdressing ....
i should go and try one time ...
-..-
but have to sacrifice my hair .... XD
ahahahahaha !!!! ...
+U .....

i heard my mama said she want sport shoes last time ..
im going to buy a pair of sport shoes for my mama ... o..O
but i have no idea which type should i buy for her ... =(
is hard to decide ....
is really hard -..-

and i should ask may manager give me staff price ....
ahahahahahaa !!!!

ah lean called me just now ...
asked me to play kite ...
so sorry ....
im lazy to move ... XD
just wanna sitting and rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment