Friday, February 11, 2011

so sad ..... =(

im going to learn SOME ONE ...
emo every day
ahahahaha

damn !!!
today i went to ktm like usual ...
i saw david wong ....

he talked to me today -..-
feeling weird at all
we chit chat about 10 minute

finally i asked
why are you alone today ?
where is your friend ?

he said he waiting some one ....
we're only talking about this topic ...
some one special came ktm

that was JOEY KING !!!!!

unbelievable !!!

im so surprise at the time ...
but david go greet her ...
and the things i can do is only ...
AVOID them ...

since david go greet joey
i walked to the chair and seated ...

but they came to sited beside me
david sitting at my left side
and joey sitting at my right side ...

i can only keep silent
am i stupid ?

-..-
i just wanna say FUCK !!!!!

continues ......

the train was came ...
we walk in
and standing together ...

wah lao ....
so dramatic ...
shitt ...

pyramid love ?

and david keep borrow my hand phone ....
and joey keep looking at me ...
(shy )

we reach mid valley finally ...

and david keep standing beside me ...
and chat with me ....
is only he asked question i answer ...

he left joey at behind us ...
i told david : you just leave her behind us ?
after that he go and take JOEY hand!!!!!!

T..T ...
my feeling at that time seriously wanna cry ...
but i didn't ...

and i found a very stupid sohai excuses ..
" im so busy , i have to dash to nike for work , bye bye"

......

......

......

am i stupid ?
im working with a bad mood ..... =(
no mood to work, just keep imagine ...

BUT
when i break i called chua and gwynne ...
i told them ....
i told them ... !!

is a good feeling ...
can go tfk ... =P
jkjk ....

and i keep sms with joey ..
she said sorry to me ..
and asked me am i fine ....

so worm .... XD
and chat 30 minute ... back to work ...

i need her !!!

and i told her i'll wait her ... -..-
haha
( remember find me when break up...)
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment