Tuesday, February 22, 2011

lol !!!

she told me something terrible ...

she said she had broke up with him ....

she said be friend better to him ...

but dunno why my feeling is not excited
not glad at all ...

why ?

but ...
i think i should borrow her my shoulder ..
because she cried ... =(

i wanna send her tissue but pos laju is closed ... -..- ( macam yes)

soo ....
im not going to chase her 1st ... maybe after a month or 2 months ...
=P

but i scared that she cannot wait for me ...
will that during NS she will miss me ? =D

haha !!

what the hell ...
ah lean finally i understood your feeling ...
=)



__________________________________

damn boring today -..-

only doing all the house chores who day...

thats my off day ? >..<

friendssssss

datee me *..*

No comments:

Post a Comment